In the beginning, we started as a school that taught English classes. However, due to our devotion of taking care of people the right way and because we have a high quality group of teachers, writers and professional editors, The English Island has grown and now offers a variety of professional services, such as:
- English: Literature, Grammar, Creative Writing, Reading Comprehension
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Classes
- Business English Classes (On our Atlanta campus or at the business location)
- Professional Editing Services – Grammar, Punctuation, and/or Content for Documents, Books, etc
- Writing and Ghostwriting Services
- Pronunciation Lessons for Non-Native Speakers
- Reading and Writing Classes for people with Learning Disabilities
- Foreign Language Classes – Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi
- Test Preparation Classes – GED, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS
When you are ready to study the right way or have your editing done the right way, contact us. We have a reputation for integrity, our methods are very effective and very thorough, the classes are never boring, and most importantly, our team of professionals provides the highest quality services anywhere in the Atlanta area.
Need English Classes?
We offer ESL classes at our Atlanta based facility, and the first class is free! Just take our free English test, so we can see what your English level is.
“It has been the best experience that I have had in my life. When I came to Atlanta, I couldn’t understand and speak English very well, but now I can. The ESL courses and the teachers are amazing!!!!
-Rogerio Melo, Brazil