Which Type of Student Are You?
F-1 Visa Students include:
- Initial F-1: Currently not in the U.S. and wishing to apply for an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S. at The English Island. These students follow the Initial Application Process.
- Transfer F-1: Currently studying in the U.S. on an F-1 visa at another SEVP-approved school and wishing to transfer to The English Island. These students follow the Transfer-In Application Process.
- Change of Status (COS): Currently in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa and wishing to change status to F-1 while remaining in the U.S. These students follow the Change of Status Application Process.
Non-F-1 Visa Students include:
- Those wanting to study while on a Non-F-1 Visa.
- U.S. Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) and U.S. Citizens.
In order to enroll in our international student program, the student must be 18 years or older, have completed high school, be literate in their native language, and have the financial capability to undertake our program.
Click on the section below which pertains to you.
F-1 Visa Students
18-hour per week international student program for Initial F-1, Transfer F-1, or Change of Status (COS) students.
Ready to Apply?
Non F-1 Visa Students
12, 15, or 18-hour per week international student program for those studying while on a Non-F-1 Visa, U.S. Permanent Residents, and U.S. Citizens.